KY 536 Scoping Study
Multi-modal transportation improvement alternatives for KY 536, between KY 17 and the Kenton/Campbell county line, were developed by OKI in close coordination with local residents, property owners, businesses and local and regional community leaders. The below Final Report and Appendices present the entire scoping study process and conclusions. The KY 536 Scoping Study was adopted on January 14, 2016 by the OKI Board of Directors.
- For KY 536 (KY 17 to the Licking River) Study-related questions, please contact Robyn Bancroft at firstname.lastname@example.org or (513) 619-7662.
- For all other KY 536 questions, please call the Kentucky Transportation Cabinet at (859) 371-3045 or visit KYTC.District6.gov.
KY 536 Scoping Study FINAL REPORT
- Appendix A: Project Development Team
- Appendix B: Existing Conditions Report(sub-appendices A, B, C and D)
- Appendix C: Environmental Overview and Red Flag Summary(sub-appendix A and sub-appendix B)
- Appendix D: Purpose and Need Statement
- Appendix E: Eight Initial Alternatives
- Appendix F: Alternative 9
- Appendix G: On-Alignment and Off-Alignment Alternatives
- Appendix H: Phase 3 Public Comment Summary Report(sub-appendices A-K and sub-appendices L-U)