2020 AWARD FOR OUTSTANDING PUBLIC SERVICE
Regional Public Service Recognition Nomination Form – Deadline April 3, 2020
To recognize and reward superior service by a public employee or public service volunteer beyond the expectations of the position held and which serves as an example to others.
Nationally Public Service Recognition Week is May 3-9, 2020. However, due to Covid-19, the local ceremony on May 7th at Fountain Square has been postponed indefinitely. However, OKI is accepting five nominees until April 3, 2020. Please know that nominations for OKI’s regional public service awards may be submitted ONLY by OKI Board and Executive Committee members.
Please complete this form using the following criteria. (NOTE: If the employee or volunteer performed in an outstanding manner as part of a team, the entire team may be nominated.)
Criteria: The nominee:
- Is not an elected official;
- Has been an integral or essential part of a significant improvement of public service (internal or external to his or her organization);
- Achieved a significant or positive outcome or result;
- Made efficient use of resources, including personnel, time, funding, or supplies while increasing quality or productivity;
- Set an example for other employees or volunteers;
- Has had excellent performance and attendance records, exemplary overall service, and contributions to the region.