For those with the Passion to Make Our Region a Better Place to Live and Work and Play
Hybrid (in-office, remote) Work Schedules
View OKI Benefit Details
OKI offers an excellent, 100% employer paid, health plan for full-time employees and their families.
No waiting period for health insurance coverage. Date of hire enrollment
Health Savings Account (HSA) and Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) for tax-free deposits with generous employer funded contributions
OKI pays 90% of the Dental Insurance premium for regular full-time employees and their families.
OKI pays 100% of the vision insurance premium for regular full-time employees and their families
Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
Employees may choose to use an FSA to set aside pre-tax dollars for dental and dependent care expenses.
100% employer paid. Benefit pays two times the annual salary, up to $350,000
100% employer paid. Coverage equal to 70% of your earnings up to $10,000 per month.
Hybrid (in-office/remote) Work Schedules
Set remote and in-office working days. Flexibility in work schedules. 37.5 hour work week.
- Rich continuing education and career development opportunities.
- Employees are encouraged to join and participate in professional organizations and attend annual meetings and seminars as a way of advancing their own professional status or realizing the goals of OKI
- Tuition reimbursement eligibility for college credit courses, continuing education unit courses, seminars and certification
Employees participate in 401a retirement plan and the option to participate in a 403b retirement plan. With participation, OKI will match with double digit contributions based on amount employee contributes.
- Twelve (12) Paid Holidays
- Free Bus Passes
- Free Parking
- Generous vacation and sick leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Other voluntary benefits — employee paid
- Cancer, intensive care, disability insurance and sickness indemnity
- 457 Deferred Comp Plan
- College Advantage Plan
What Does Our Staff Enjoy Most About Their Job?
Learning and Developing New Skills
OKI supports professional development including career-related training and conference.
Supporting Community Initiatives
OKI staff volunteers and donate at multiple charities within our region.
Collaborating with Staff and Partners
OKI’s Environmental Justice Committee meets to review project funding applications.
Making a Difference in the Region
Staff works with communities on vital infrastructure and transportation projects.
Our Purpose and Culture
2022 Annual Report
OKI and Partners Impact Our Region
In 2021, Tree for Me was developed as an aid for sustainability organizations, local communities, and residents to estimate the air quality and stormwater benefits of newly planted trees.
Since the launch of its Regional Bike Plan in 2010, OKI has awarded $115 million for bike- and pedestrian-specific infrastructure.
“These projects will improve mobility and safety for drivers, transit riders, cyclists and pedestrians. And, they will raise the quality of life for our citizens,” said OKI Board President and Clermont County Commissioner David Painter.
OKI seeks new ways to engage the region through public meetings, workshops, surveys, social media, and other forums. For example, many of our events have moved online to include hybrid and virtual options.
Our Region is a Great Place to Live, Work, and Play
About the Cincinnati Region
- The Cincinnati region is consistently one of the most affordable metros in the country, with cost of living 8% below the national average.
- It’s also ranked as the #5 Best U.S. City for Public Parks, the #2 Best City in the Country for Street Art, and the #4 Best City for Recreation.
- The region is also home to a wide variety of neighborhoods that suit any lifestyle.