Traffic Data Internship Available
A temporary, part-time internship assisting with data collection, data processing, and data analysis. Hours are flexible. Intern will assist OKI staff in data collection (which can include roadway traffic data collection and other online data collections), data processing (which can include processing traffic data, survey data, and other socioeconomic data), and data analysis (which will include statistical analysis and analysis of traffic data to assist in quality control and development of traffic factors).
1) Must be proficient with Microsoft Excel, experience with databases, R and/or Python are a plus
2) Must have an understanding of basic statistical concepts
3) Must be able to handle moderately heavy objects (15-20 lbs.) and use basic tools
4) Must be able to see and hear traffic and be comfortable working in/around the roadway
5) Must have a valid driver’s license
- Civil Engineering, Urban Planning, Economics or other related majors.
- Previous related internship or work experience is helpful but not required.
- Must be able to perform all essential functions of the position.
Length: February 2020 – October 2020
Hours: Flexible hours (15 – 20 hours per week)
Pay: $13 per hour
To Apply: E-mail resume to email@example.com by January 17, 2020.